Saturday, February 19, 2011

Livin' La Vida London

I am in London right now completing my three-month course at The London School of Journalism. It's been 4 weeks now and I have to say that so far, it has been awesome. One of our assignments had us set up a blog, in case any of us are interested in the so-called future of journalism - web writing or blogging. So here's a link to the wordpress blog which I named "Livin' La Vida London" (Living the crazy life in London). Do have a look as I will post up reviews of movies, gigs and musicals that I will be visiting while I'm here. Oh yeah, I'll also include recipes that I've tried and will write down tips that I discover! Hope you'll love it and any feedback is much appreciated.

Lotsa love from London! 




1 comment:

  1. wait a minute...
    are you really there for school, or to catch the William & Kate's wedding?!!
    hehehe.... have fun dear :)

    ReplyDelete