Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Life or whatchamacallit

I am going away to Singapore this weekend with a good friend to (supposedly) de-stress and de-clutter. From what? Well, I personally do not know for sure. Possibly from the events that have been happening in the past month or so. Sigh, they ain't kiddin' when they say that life is a whirlwind. pheew...

Which reminds me of a poem about life (entitled 'Life', duhh) that I wrote. Sadly, its gone along with the thousand of data (memories :(( ) which were stored in my portable hard disk that crashed. I did remember it was a Charles Bukowski-inspired poem since I was really into him at the time.  I was so proud.. :D ngee.

Please dear God, how do I do this? I'm so afraid.


Incidentally, World Book Day is coming up from 4 - 7 March 2010. Weird. How can you call it a 'Day' when it lasts for four? Nvm, am not about to ponder on this. I've been told that I over-analyse things so I'm trying to stop doing just that. From now on, it's short, staccato sentences and thoughts. Like. Hate. Oh. My. God. Huh? Crazy. Yeay. Maybe. Ok. WTF

TA~~

No comments:

Post a Comment