Monday, March 29, 2010

The End

When the year started I didn't think that it was gonna be filled with such emotional whirlwinds and whatnot. I've always had better luck on even-numbered years you know, but 2010 proved to be the opposite! haha, well, at least I am still able to laugh about this.

So what happened? Well, I prefer to keep this to myself. But whatever it is, it shall serve as a lesson for me to not over analyse, over think and over (re)act.

Having said this, I have to admit that I wished that things would have been different. Sometimes I wish that I wasn't too smart or too knowledgeable or too resourceful! But then again, being all that is what made me where and who I am today.

So Ladies & Gentlemen, that was THE END. Wish me luck the next time! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment