Monday, February 1, 2010

Je Ne Veux Pas Travailler

I feel horrible. I caught the flu somewhere between KL and Singapore and was feeling sick the whole time in Singapore. I think I'm also responsible for about ten other Singaporeans who woke up this morning with sore throat and runny nose. There's this joke between my cousin and I that maybe I'm allergic to Singaporeans. Haha. But that's just absurd because I'm half Singaporean. If the statement is true I'd be sneezing for the rest of my life on the account that I'm half allergic to myself. Hihih. Ok, it is obvious I'm talking nonsense now. It's the meds I tell ya. Did I ever tell you that I get high easily on flu and cough meds. Like soooo easy. One time I was sick and was constantly on my cough syrup, I turned on to Mogwai on my stereo in my room and just sort of stared at the ceiling and I swear to God I saw my best friend Rini painting the ceiling in psychedelic colours. Of course I never told anyone this because it'll just freak them out. Shhh... don't tell anyone I told you this. Especially to Rini Hashim. She'll freak out. Although she doesn't believe in ghosts. That woman, sheeezzzz.This one time, one of her friends called up to tell her that a little man was running around in his room. He's foreign and not too familiar with our super natural beings I guess. My guess would be a toyol but another friend of mine said it could have been the 'penunggu'. Anyway, she's really something, this Rini, what she did was she went and shouted "Who's that next to you??!!" into the phone. Just to scare the shit out of her friend. Coz' I mentioned  she doesn't believe in these things. So what her friend did was he said, "Fuck you!" and slammed the phone down. What a piece of s*it. I mean guys who don't pick up their phone. Especially wimpy imbecile scum-of-the-earth peice-of-s*it exes who hide behind their girlfriends to get back to you. C'mon, grow up and be a man! I bet your bottom dollar if I was in a fight with my stupid wimpy of an ex boyfriend I could take him down so easily. I got Muay Thai la! What does he have? He's lame ass Jamiroquai moves ?? pffttt.... He's a jerk. All the time showing that he's this great guy but in actual fact he's a scum. I wonder if scums do this to your women? scums of the earth, they're everywhere. Beware. We scare because we care. Fair, share, mare. My paper, I tear. To wipe the tears of the bear. Into it I went, his lair. And the ceiling I sat and stare. Okie, dokie, time to pack up and prepare for work.

RINI HASHIM PLEASE UPLOAD MORE OF YOUR SUPER ASS-KICKING FABULOUS ARTWORK. THIS IS AN INSTRUCTION NOT A REMINDER!

No comments:

Post a Comment