Saturday, January 30, 2010

Hi, my name is Hana and I'm a shop-a-holic

I am in Singapore now to attend my cousin's engagement ceremony which is tomorrow. To kill time, I decided to go around the neighbourhood with my nephew. We ended up at an interchange with a chain of malls and I ended up buying two pairs of shoes and a hand bag. Sigh, can someone cure me from my shopping problem?

Incidentally, when I was in Indonesia, I was introduced to a friend of a friend and we got to talking and all. Naturally, we got to talking about our hobby and the first thing that he said was, "So, what's your hobby? ..shopping?"

I was so insulted that I quickly replied "Well, I LIKE shopping but it isn't my hobby!". Almost too quickly  that it was obvious I was trying to deny something. The truth is I am a shop-aholic. I utterly hate that word  because it is so cliche but that is a fact. I have a problem. A PROBLEM WITH SHOPPING. HANA, YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH SHOPPING. THERE IS NO NEED TO SPEND ALL YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY EVERY MONTH. STOP, HANA, STOP!

Somebody please help me.

2 comments:

  1. dun worry... u and the other 3billion women is having the same problem. hahahaha...

    ReplyDelete