Sunday, January 24, 2010

Blogspot is 'funner' than Wordpress

So yes, I've transferred my blog to this site. Not like its big news since I barely had any visitors or readers of the previous one anyway. Why blogspot? Well, for several reasons:

  1. I've had two blogs with blogspot before so I am quite familiar with its settings and look and editing. I really hate to have to learn these all over again with Wordpress. Plus, why does it have to be so technical? Why can't they have simple buttons to insert images and post new entries. Argh, I hate that it is so complicated.
  2. They don't allow shout out boxes in Wordpress. Oooh, thats just cruel! Shout out boxes are, for most people, the life of the blog. I remembered in my previous blogs, my friends would write silly things in there and I would reply and you could see the life of the blog is located in that small box on the right. It is understandable that none of them left any comments because either my entries were just lame and un-comment-able or they're just simply too lazy to post their comments (unlike shout out boxes where you simply type and enter and up goes your comment). I believe it is the latter. What lazy bunch of friends that I have!
Well, there you go, I should have written a couple of reasons instead of several. (hehe). So, you there, yes you who's reading this right now. I wish you a warm welcome and hope you get something (good) out of reading here. Feel free to shout whatever you want in the shout box there!

No comments:

Post a Comment