Monday, January 25, 2010

Legion of fans, I mean, friends

I love the fact that I have a blog. Nevermind if this is the third time, I still love it. I love the 'shaping up' stage of the blog where you add one feature at a time everday that you think would be useful to your blog. Like today, I added a list of my friends' blogs that I've followed for a while. Slowly but surely, I see the development and the expansion of this blog. Nevermind (again) if I have only 2 posts so far (8 if you count in the previous one). So I'm hoping that by doing this I will at least get some people to read this blog. What is the purpose of having this if you can't get anyone to read it anyway? Self-satisfaction.. did I hear you say? Well, yeah but talking to one's self for an extended period of time can be dangerous, you know. In short, I don't want to be crazy, aaaaaaa!!

So to my legion of fans, err.. I mean, friends (dammit, thats the second time. Freudan slip?) I hope you will get (at least) some entertainment or otherwise be deeply moved by some serious life-changing thoughts in here(eceh, angkat bakul sendiri lah gua). :D

Superfly rules!

No comments:

Post a Comment