Wednesday, January 27, 2010

THE ONE

Yesterday I went to Kampung Baru to meet my old office mates and some other Indonesian friends for dinner. As we were enjoying our dirt-cheap nasi goreng (costs only RM3!), one of us started talking about love, relationships and how he found The One in his life after waiting for so many years and all. He was also lecturing me on why I needed to have faith and open my up my heart and that sooner or later I will find my The One. To which my other friend who previously was in another conversation interrupted, " Huh?? but THE ONE only exists in The Matrix...."

LOLLLLL I couldn't stop laughing. That HAD to be the QUOTE of THE DAY.

But jokes aside, the guy who was lecturing me looked really happy and we all thought that his girl is really special. She's a keeper abang Jhon!

No comments:

Post a Comment