Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Enough already!

My favourite way of writing:

  1. Concentrating on a new project at work trying to turn the CSR and CR policy 180 degrees. I've always believed that if you want to do good work, make sure you do it RIGHT. 
  2.  Grandma is not well :(  She's suffering from Alzheimer's and had an upset stomach all day yesterday.
  3. On the other hand, have also been blessed with occasional brief periods of fun, laughters and smiles. Awwwwww : )))) 
  4. Have lost some weight! weee hoo. My personal trainer must be really proud! but must not ruin this by indulging in my cravings since its 'that time of the month'. ehem. 
  5. In the process of clearing and cleaning my room of all my junks and trash. Wow, can't believe how much stuff I have! Have also put up two new shelves for my (ever-growing) collection of books. I love to see my books arranged so nicely next to each other in random orders. .......Murukami next to Plato next to Dostoyevsky next to Freud next to Jane Austen next to Roald Dahl....! Those are my new favourite things to stare at when I go to bed. 
  6. Silently praying that occasional brief periods of fun, laughters and smiles do not go away and stay around forever. :) 
  7. Started my German class all over again so as to not waste all those German textbooks and workbooks. Can now write and talk about my family and have a simple 'how are you?" and "what is your name?" conversations.
  8. Ich bin glücklich ! :D 
  9. Will start to appreciate the people around me more especially Meine Familie (my family).
  10. Has an intense urge to watch ALL Woody Allen movies in one go! 
  11. Is attending a Myanmarese Wedding this Sunday. Going back to my roots, yo. 
  12. Miss my father so much. :_( 
  13. Love my life as it is  :) 

2 comments:

  1. i like ur (new) favourite way of writing... penat la nak baca yg meleret-leret... hehehe :)

    ReplyDelete