Thursday, April 8, 2010

God

I guess you'd know by now that I'm a huuuuugeeeee fan of Woody Allen. I could watch his movies, read his books, listen to his stand-up comics and even to his (awful) clarinet music over, over, over and over again and never get tired of it. And since I'm in a mood of caring and sharing (awwwww *smile*), I hereby post a link to one of scripts entitled God. I guarantee you, you will laugh like you've never laughed before.

http://members.fortunecity.com/bookdepository/plays/god/god2.html

P/S: If you can't understand the subject, well I really can't help you in that department. Woody Allen doesn't believe in looking down at his audience when it comes to his art. He EXPECTS you to already know about the subject as much as he does.

HAVE FUN! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment