Wednesday, April 7, 2010

My loverlilies !

When I found out that my external HD crashed and that none of the data was ever to be seen ever again, I was devastated. Mostly because I have stored all my five years worth of writings, drawings and photos in that device without any backup! Or so I thought....

You see, deep down I know I'm somewhat of a responsible person la so vaguely remembered backing up my photos on flickr. To find out, I googled for my old fotopages account and true enough, I had stored some of my photos on it ! Oh, how wonderful it felt to see all the photos especially of my loverlilies (thats what I call my nephews and niece hehe). My life is just so much better after looking at those photos reminding me of the loves of my life and how much I miss them right now. Take a look at some of the photos and you'll see why they're the most precious important little ponies and bears in my life ! ;)

Above: Look at how cute little sheena is ! arghh I wanna bite her cheeks!
 Below: Aksi gila !

Below: Gloomy faces because the Astro wasn't working so we didn't get to watch Playhouse Dusney Channel !! :(





Somehow we developed this trademark of taking our photo of trying to touch the camera's lens. It's something we all cherish because only Khaleef, Aqiff, Sheena and Aunty Nana do this crazy pose ! (unfortunately we had a whole series of this trademark and it all went away when my external HD crashed :(( )
Above: From l-r Aqiff, Sheena and Khaleef - the loves of my life !
And last but not least, a photo of both my grandmothers while they were able to stand and walk. My maternal grandmother (standing on the left) is from Thailand and is now suffering from Alzheimer's and is also bed-ridden. She talks in Thailand now and it is sad that not only  does she not recognise me, I can't even understand what she is saying. :(

Nevertheless, I am blessed with beautiful people and oh-so-cute children in my life. Amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment