Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Life as it is meant to be for me

This is my life in the future:

I have a book published under my name. It is funny, witty and most importantly touches the heart of most people. I am working on writing on another book that revolves around my other passion, that is to help marginalised communities. I am focusing a large part of my time on helping and advocating the rights of marginalised communities. I am committed to making a change and difference in the world for the better.

Also, I am in a loving, caring and open relationship with my family members especially my mom. I live in a cosy house filled with books and my guitar and clarinet which fills the house with great music. I have an amazing kitchen, fully-equipped for me to cook and bake for the people that I love and care - my family and friends. Not to forget, I am in a loving, caring, trustful, truthful, honest relationship with a great guy who is in turn loving, caring, trustful, truthful and honest to me and more importantly, to my family. He is my backbone, as I am to him. We support each other to fulfill our passions and dreams. He lets me be the person that I really am - full of love and care but at times, a control freak (but for the best intentions!). He lets me be myself when I am with him. And I am committed to give back all that he has given to me.

Insya Allah, all this will happen in good time. Amin.

Big hugs to all the people around the world ! :)

2 comments:

  1. what is the title and where can I get it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. the book you mean? I'm flattered that you ask, but it isn't out yet darling.. It's still in the making (initial stage). You'll be one of the first to know once its out k! :)

    ReplyDelete