Thursday, April 15, 2010

So good. So much. So share!

Loves:
  1. Walking along the beach with the waves touching at my feet.
  2. The smell of old books. Sigh. 
  3. The drive to work each morning with the music turned on full blast. 
  4. My loverlilies! 
  5. The view of KL while driving along the Ampang-KL Elevated Highway. Oh-so-romantic. 
  6. MY FAMILY 
  7. Woody Allen's Annie Hall. Most romantic movie. Ever. 
  8. The sound of laughter from a shared joke. :) 
  9. Daily conversations with my best friend. 
  10. Laying on the floor of my backyard staring at the fish in the pond. (Sometimes with nephew next to me)
  11. Luxuriating in the music of Mozart's Clarinet Concerto. 
  12. Listening to my nephew sing along to the rock songs while we play Guitar Hero. Comel giler. 
  13. My niece's non-stop hugs and kisses each time we meet. 
  14. My eldest nephew whenever he breaks out into a Star Wars theme song whilst staring at me. Lagi satu comel giler ni.
  15. My fat cat, Dol. 
  16. Walking barefooted on a grassy patch. 
  17. Sunrises and sunsets. 
  18. Rainbows.
  19. Sitting at the balcony of my best friend's apartment and staring into the woods. Gonna miss that place too much. 
  20. Complete silence. 
  21. Lunch hour in the office.(see no. 20)
  22. My darling Hazrin and his willingness to fight despite being physically-impaired. Remember, they are only DISabled because society and the (unfriendly) infrastructure make them that way. 
  23. Children.
  24. Old French songs. 
  25. Staring at the stars.
  26. Life as it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment