Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I love bazaar

My fund is running at an all-time low during this time of the year for reasons I shan't divulge for now. Let's just say that my expenses are a tad higher than what my budget permits every month plus I have that trip up Mount Kinabalu looming over in the next couple of months. Hence, when a good friend offered to join her in selling our pre-loved clothes (of which some have not even been worn) in a bazaar, I immediately jumped at the idea!

Considering this wasn't our first time, I wasn't really expecting to make that MUCH money anyway, but I didn't also expect the crowd to be really sloooowww. The last time we opened a booth at Subang Sky Park, the crowd was much more exciting and more importantly with higher buying power! Nevertheless, I still managed to pocket some money to ease my financial constraints for this month.

This time was also the first for me to regret parting with one of my precious items. I want my little pink sling bag back!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment