Thursday, June 17, 2010

Wrath. Trash. Foul.

silly me, my emotions can go right up and straight down in just a blink of an eye. Beware, there's an extremist lurking somewhere in cyberspace. (and that'd be me).

SILLY RABBIT

On another (more depressing) note, it is so frustrating to think about my gym efforts. It seems as though my efforts are in vain as my number is not budging at all ! WTF WTF WTF

According to Fran Dreshcer (The Nanny, if it doesn't ring a bell), WTF stands for We The Future.

So..

WTF
WTF
WTF
WTF !!!!

I need some time alone and really can't wait for my trip to Kinabalu next month. Away from people, away from technology, I am planning to hide myself away in a secluded island/beach and not think about anything for a whole week. Let's pray that that will work out. Or else... WTF WTF WTF.

Happy, happy, ha - ha - ha - ha - happy ... hee hee hee.

Got me remembering a quote from a Tarantino movie:

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers! And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee!"

Tak de kena mengena sebenarnya, but oh well, such is my (incoherent) writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment