Monday, June 14, 2010

Joy to the world

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

I found them!

My collection of 16-word stories that I wrote when I entered the 'Short Short Story' competition (organised by DIGI back in 2007). You see, I thought I lost them when my hard disk crashed. Until I went through some old email in my sent folder and found ALL of them.

I am happiness central right now and shall be going through each and every one of them in a short while. Will see if they are up to standard to be published on this blog (or not)  =D

By the way, one of my story was chosen as the favourite of a writer in New Straits Times when she wrote a feature article on the competition! I was so proud and all hyped up but unfortunately, I wasn't listed when they announced the six winners (who won a trip to the Ubud Writers & Readers Festival in Bali!)

Nevertheless, if I had a chance to this again, I would soooo do it, again. Of all the writings of writings, there is nothing more that I enjoy than writing (and reading) short stories. Whether they're good or not is a totally different story lah.

No comments:

Post a Comment